The CBL Center for Conservative Women offers spring, summer, and fall internships to students. See our Internships page for more information.
PROGRAM AND DIGITAL ASSISTANT
The Program and Digital Assistant will work with our Program Officer to support all of our programs and to ensure optimal online presence. The Center is looking for a candidate with a strong work ethic and a positive demeanor. The candidate should be knowledgeable on conservative values and aware of the issues of the day. She should have a heart for our mission of educating and advancing conservative women. Some travel will be required. The office does not have a remote work option.
• Assist Program Officer with all Luce Center programs.
• Create, plan, and post engaging visual and written content on our social media platforms.
• Edit the Luce Center website, including writing and publishing on Center news and events.
• Maintain a consistent image and tone across our website and social media accounts.
• Assist in creating and editing video content for social media and internal use.
• Assist in internship program, including editing and mentoring.
• Help the Luce Center team brainstorm ideas for upcoming events, programs, and new activism projects.
• Manage and update database for record keeping.
• Undertake other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate must be committed to and enthusiastic about the Clare Boothe Luce Center for Conservative Women’s mission and programs. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is appreciated but not required. A qualified candidate should have at least one year of work experience and be a strong writer. A candidate with good organization skills, an eye for detail, and a professional demeanor is key. The candidate should have a high degree of personal initiative and conscientiousness and the ability to work well individually and on team assignments. A quality candidate will not be afraid to ask questions and should be a fast learner. Personal campus activism experience would be a great plus! This position has room for growth for a candidate with a strong work ethic and proven track record of quality work! Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials in one PDF document to [email protected].
• 750-word writing sample
• Cover letter detailing your interest in the position; our mission; and salary history
• Three professional references
• Email subject should be: RESUME Program and Digital Assistant (name)
While we thank all applicants for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview. Only direct applications will be considered. No phone calls, please.