The Center for Conservative Women offers paid internships for college and high school age women – both with a stipend of $1500 per month – during the school year and summer.
Working at the Center gives students the opportunity to interact with some of the top women in the conservative movement, raise awareness about alternatives to liberal feminism, deepen their understanding of conservative policy issues, attend conservative events around DC, receive media and public speaking training, and more.
Highlights of the Summer Internship
• Introducing leading conservative women at events
• Receiving public speaking and media training at a full-day, expert-led seminar
• Participating in a weekly book club for conservative classics
• Attending a week-long conference for conservative college students
• Receiving professional firearm training
• Attending a journalism seminar featuring an expert journalist
• Receiving professional etiquette training
• Receiving weekly, one-on-one mentorship from a key staff member
• Gaining event planning, communications, development, and administrative experience
Duties include advocating for conservative principles through online and written communications, assisting in administrative duties, assisting with events, and promoting the Center’s presence via social media. Qualified candidates will be passionate about empowering conservative women.
While we do not offer housing as part of the program, we can suggest local housing options. You will need to arrange your own accommodations. A car is highly recommended.
Apply to be an Intern
Applications may be submitted via email to [email protected], regular mail, or faxed to 703-318-8867. Please submit an application package that includes:
• a cover letter explaining why you are interested in being an intern
• a current resume
• a completed application form
Deadlines and Program Dates
Applications for the Spring, Summer, and Fall programs will be accepted on a rolling basis.
• Summer: May 30 – July 28 or August 4
• Fall Semester: September – December
• Spring Semester: January – May
If you would like more information or have any questions, please email Caroline Cyr at [email protected] or call us at (888) 891-4288.
Pictured below is the Center’s 2020 Woman of the Year Kayleigh McEnany with former Interns and Fellows: